4WD 4dr V6 SR5/Bluetooth/SAT Radio SUV
4WD 4dr V6 SR5/Bluetooth/SAT Radio SUV
VIN #: JTEBU5JR7D5113942
Stock #: 113942
Used Clear Title
4.0L V6 CYLINDER
Four Wheel Drive
Magnetic Gray Metallic
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Packages
MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC
BLACK/GRAPHITE, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Features & Specifications *
- 4.0L DOHC 24-valve VVT-i V6 engine
- 5-speed ECT automatic transmission w/OD -inc: sequential shift mode
- Part-time four wheel drive
- Integrated tow hitch receiver -inc: wiring harness w/4-pin & 7-pin connectors
- Skid plates -inc: engine, fuel tank, transfer case
- Independent double wishbone front suspension w/coil springs
- 4-link rigid type rear suspension w/coil springs
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Variable gear pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Foot pedal parking brake
- Vehicle Name : Toyota 4Runner
- Body Style : Sport Utility Vehicle
- Drivetrain : Four Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Sport Utility Vehicle 4WD
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4675
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5000
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 750
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 4.0L/241
- Fuel System : Electronic Fuel Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 270 @ 5600
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 278 @ 4400
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/manual shift
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.520
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.040
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.400
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.000
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.720
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.220
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.730
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.000
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.570
- Suspension Type - Front : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear : 4-Link Rigid
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.180
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 0.790
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 18.4
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.7
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 37.4
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories.